Roof Repair London
We provide expert roof repairs in London including an emergency service because when you discover a leak, you need a qualified roofer to fix it immediately. A roof repair is more affordable and straightforward when the issue is addressed quickly. So whether it’s a leak, a broken tile, a torn waterproof membrane, or even storm damage, you can rely on Consolidated Roofing in London for repairs that are fast, effective and affordable.
Roof Repairs London
We offer the top professional roof repair service in London, and at affordable rates too. From a missing tile to lead flashing damage, no matter how big or small the problem, we have the necessary years of industry experience to put your mind at rest. Plus we are well-known for our thorough and friendly roofing services throughout London.
Roof Repairs London
Our fully qualified service for roof repairs across London is of the highest quality and is carried out by our fully trained team who are highly skilled and ready to help fix broken tiles, leaks, and much more. So if you are in need of roof repair in London, then be sure to call us today.
Roof Refurbishment London
Our London based roofing contractors cover both commercial and domestic properties and are best placed to repair your property to a leak-free condition. We are all fully trained and have the skillset to provide you with an excellent service, each and every time.
Rest assured, whatever the issue, we can offer a quick and efficient solution to make sure that your property is watertight again..
Call us today to discuss your repair and arrange for a date for us to visit you to provide a detailed roof renovation quote.
What Are Some Common Roof Problems?
Roofs can develop a range of problems, but some are more noticeably common than others, for example :
- Weathering – Your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, meaning the material can over time develop signs of weathering. If your roof compromises shingles of high quantity, you may notice individual shingles curling or becoming discoloured or broken – if the shingles go missing you may be at risk of underlying wood rotting or developing holes.
- Rips Caused by Wind – During windy weather, a vacuum and uplifting pressure can form. These can eventually blow over the roof’s edge and partially tear the roofing membrane or system that was applied previously.
- Loose Flashings – Flashings, which typically comprise aluminium or galvanised steel, can be especially crucial for preventing potential leaks through chimneys or skylights.
- Gutters with Holes or Blockages – If you fail to maintain the proper functioning of your gutters, they could be compromised in their crucial ability to divert water from your home’s structural foundation and so preserve integrity. It’s important not to skip the responsibility of maintaining your gutters. This could lead to mould and mildew developing beneath the roof.
Repairing Roof Damage
Roof problems are generally discovered after leaking or other serious damage occurs. The condition of the slate or tiles will determine whether a repair or replacement roof is appropriate. Our roofs face the worst of the elements: spring showers, winter blizzards and searing summer temperatures all take their toll. A simple health-check performed every once in a while, can keep your home leak-free and protected from changeable weather.
Many homeowners often pay no attention until it begins to leak, or when other serious damage occurs. In most cases roofing issues can be discovered before major and expensive problems happen. There are a few ways to determine if it is time to replace your roofing.
Age of your roof
The age of your roof is one of the biggest key factors. Roofing systems can generally last around 2 decades if your roof is approaching 20 years of age, it is near the end of its useful life.
If you see evidence of water leaking inside your home, then it probably has been leaking for quite a while. Water can damage rafters, plywood sheathing, ceilings, walls and much more. It is often cheaper and less involved to simply replace the roof before it begins to leak.
Appearance of your roof
Shingles that have begun to curl, break, or warp are a good indication that it is time for a re-roofing service.
Roofs are an important structural design to any building, our range of roofing repairs in London cover both domestic and commercial services to customers. We provide FREE, no-obligation quotes for both small, and large-scale roofing repairs, so you know you’re getting the best service without any surprise hidden costs.
Emergency Roof Repairs
At Consolidated Roofing in London, we know problems may occur at any given time, and so we will always do what we can to make sure that we can attend, quickly and work efficiently to avoid any disruption to your business or personal life.
Roof Contractors London
Our service covers a variety of faults and issues that can occur on a range of materials. Whether you need your gutters cleaning or a leak in your roof repaired, our expert tradesmen have the skill, knowledge and the state-of-the-art equipment to provide the highest standard of work.
Roof Repair FAQs
My Roof, Leaks Does It Need To Be Completely Replaced?
Not necessarily. Leaks can result from flashings that have come loose or a section of the roof system being damaged. A complete roof system failure, however, generally is irreversible and a result of improper installation or choice of materials or the roof system installation is inappropriate for the home or building.
How Do I Know if my Roof has Damage or any Problems?
All too often, roof system problems are discovered after leaking or other serious damage occurs. Periodic inspections often can uncover cracked, warped or missing shingles; loose seams and deteriorated flashing’s; excessive surface granules accumulating in the gutters or downspouts; and other visible signs of roof system problems. Indoors, look for cracked paint, discoloured plasterboard and peeling wallpaper as signs of damaged roof areas.
How Long Does it take to Fix a Leaking Roof?
The team at Consolidated Roofing can fix your roof in 30 minutes minimum depending on the damage to the roof. Our range of roof maintenance services usually take at least an hour or so and will include fixtures such as; re-sealing all vent pipes, cleaning out gutters, removing any debris, clearing away tree branches and checking for any random penetrations, cracks or damages.
Is a Leaking Roof an Emergency?
Roof leaks are common problems in any sort of weather, but a roof that starts to leak during a heavy rainstorm can quickly turn into a major emergency. Unfortunately, rainy weather is when a roof leak is most likely to happen.
How Will I Know When to Replace my Roof?
Homeowners often neglect their roofing system until it begins to leak, or when other serious damage occurs. In most cases roofing issues can be discovered before major and expensive problems happen. There are a few ways to determine if it is time to replace your roofing system.
- Age – The age of your roof is one of the biggest key factors. Roofing systems can generally last around 2 decades if your roof is approaching 20 years of age, it is near the end of its useful life.
- Leaks – If you see evidence of water leaking inside your home, then it probably has been leaking for quite a while. Water can damage rafters, plywood sheathing, ceilings, walls and much more. It is often cheaper and less involved to simply replace the roof before it begins to leak.
- Appearance – Shingles that have begun to curl, break, or warp are a good indication that it is time for a re-roofing service.